MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 61 Bitter Rivals: Shamrock vs Ortiz, Arlovski vs Sylvia - OFFICIAL THREAD

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2006, 08:24 AM   #27 (permalink)
rana
Amatuer

rana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
I think we all saw how the "Lion's" Den works and I wasn't impressed at all. I think that if Tito had a camp, and he should, it would be pretty succesful. His buddy Boogeyman did realy well in 60, maybe they've got something going.

I think Tito will crush Ken, just because the Ken Shamrock of today is not the "World's Most Dangerous Man."

I think that the Arlovski/Sylvia fight will be more fun to watch. Andrei is a beast and Tim is a giant, so anything can happen. I want Andrei to win, but I know that at any moment Sylvia can land one of those giant right hands and the fight will be over.

I'm counting on Arlovski by submission again.

i think arlovski can do it, but like u said its one of those fights which anything sudden and damaging can happen.
too bad i wont be able to watch it
rana is offline   Reply With Quote