MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Demian Maia vs. Jake Shields Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #18 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Odd that they gave him Shields as sort of a display fight to maybe get him next in line. Hey Shields may be able to neutralize him. I mean hell, if Maia can easily grapple Fitch then he should be able to do it to SHields. But Shields probably can survive like Fitch. Totally controlling a guy with no sub finish isn't a great way to display Maia. He needs to take home a slick sub so people can get excited about his prospects for the belt.
Disagree. Who GSP finishes being the champion?
What Maia has been doing to strong grapplers at 170 is pretty impressive and if he ragdolls Shields he should be put to fight GSP right away (or JH, who knows?).

I want to see Maia vs GSP badly.

Winners and Losers

Story of My Life
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote