MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2013, 03:23 PM   #30715 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Anyone see the hit on Jermichael(spell) Finley in the Green Bay game? I thought that was what the nfl was trying to stop? No flag on that? I can guarantee if that was a bigger star we'd be talking, flag, game misconduct and suspension. I know everyone think the UFC is corrupt but I think other major sports are far far worse.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Doubtful. It jut depends on the ref and the refs position. Those hits have been flagged when delivered to absolute nobodies in the NFL. It is up to the refs to determine and a lot of times the calls go uncalled regardless of who is hitting or being hit.

Btw it is coming out that Iloka was fined 15k for the hit.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."