MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Demian Maia vs. Jake Shields Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2013, 02:44 AM   #24 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Excited for this fight. I see Maia winning, he's on such a good run right now with a lot of momentum, and Shields really isn't that dangerous standing or on the ground (on the ground with Maia).

Maia is the guy I have in my mind beating GSP if anyone does with the current guys in the diviison. I know Hendricks has power but GSP has faced a lot of guys with power, he's really good at picking his shots and playing the safe/control/decision game. Where as I can visualize Maia grabbing a hold of GSP and dragging him to the ground like he did Fitch, just with raw technique and being such a big guy at MW.

Can't wait to see what happens here and where Maia goes after this (if he wins).

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote