MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #3796 (permalink)
Proud German
Banned

Proud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the rough
I am playing GTA V right now which feels like a very immense game. I am not usually into these types of mindless games but this one feels very fresh. The missions have been very exciting. I also like all three characters a lot. My favourites to be are probably Trevor and Franklin. Both funny men.

I wish the music was better, but i'm happy turning the radio off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
Game of the generation for me is Fallout 3. without question
Disagree. I think the game of the generation will be decided this year. It's possibly GTA 5. But The Last Of Us is VERY close. That game really resonated with me. It's one of the few where the story was as strong as the gameplay. And I do NOT play games for story usually.

Tomb Raider was better than Fallout in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I'm thinking of getting online for Undisputed 3, is it worth it?
Yes it is. The servers are terrible but you can still get some good fights, especially if you fight me. I am extremely good at this game though so it might be very frustrating to play against me.

Last edited by Killz : 09-26-2013 at 07:14 AM. Reason: TP
Proud German is offline   Reply With Quote