MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Demian Maia vs. Jake Shields Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
Jesy Blue
Bantamweight

Location: Western Massachusetts, New England, United States of America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System
Jesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Agree. Hope it happens anyway, because Maia is not getting any younger. GSP is a strong dude, but Maia came down in weight for a reason. Now he can use his skill set while giving up the size disadvantage he had at 185.
seriously, maia was so dwarfed in size in the middleweight division; i thought he looked like a lightweight when next to anderson.

shields is/was/always will be laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. he was a lame strikeforce champion and he will never get up to the level of skill needed to be a ufc champion. i hope he gets tapped into unconsciousness.

Carley Simon, thanks for writing that song about me!
Jesy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote