MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #30747 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupCake View Post
well MC the last few nights I've just been staring at the TV and had make the odd post here my body feels like lead and I just have constant headaches. I've had a lot on my mind, but usually my body is ok-ish and knowing when it's time to sleep.
You ever think about blogging? Open up a blog on Blogger.com and just blog your thoughts and plans. You can set it to private so nobody can see it if you don't want. It's a good way to spill out all your thoughts, sometimes it can help.

Also you might want to try to lay down with the lights off and listen to music, that can help get you to sleep as well.

Also, have you ever tried audio books? There's free audio books all over the net (even on YouTube), that you can lay down and listen to at night and it can put you to sleep while you listen.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin