MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Member of the Month - 2013 Edition***

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2013, 06:21 AM   #209 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System

really?

I ... what?

It's not April is it? Nope definitely October.

You gonna make me all dewey eyed now. Did not expect!

Thanks everyone for the good comments and wishes!

And guys I'm all too aware of my sometimes polarized views and getting kinda riled up against fellow posters every now and then (after big PPVs :cough: ), but hey it's never personal and we're all big boys and girls here eh. I've been trying hard not to do that but just enjoy the times, discussions and plain fun we have here. As you can probably tell I'm pretty passionate about this sport, so I'll take this as a cue to continue to better on those people skills while still getting my views across which some of you seem to actually enjoy...

... and paying them mods good $$$, guys check your paypals we good .
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote