MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Suppliment stack

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2007, 04:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanMeets
Ill believe you on the NOxplode and it working but Im just saying Ive heard mixed reviews and when I ask people about NO they tell me to take something else, cant remember the name but will edit when I find it .
As far as creatine is concerned I LOVE and i mean love PRIDE - Retaliate, its CEE and I take it pre and post. I also take Whey protein post. I love the fact of you just use it, no loading phase and that bull.
N.O. Xplode has Creatine Ethyl Ester as well and combined with Cell Mass after workouts can result is some decent gains. As far as mixed reviews on N.O. Xplode some people become immune to the Supplement after using it for a long time which either means they have to find an alternative or increase their dosage before working out.

Other pre workout NO and Creatine Products that are good are

Gaspari Nutrition Superpump250

Fizogen Blitz Cycle- I haven't tired this stuff due to the fact it's so expensive but from what I've heard from a buddy of mine, he loves it.

Plasmavol (very expensive in GNC but at Bodybuilding.com, they sell everything for way cheaper

NaNO Vapor (only thing I don't like about this is the "pins and needles" feeling you get after taking it)

Fast Twitch= (horrible taste but seems to work well and contains NO and Kre-Alkalyn Buffered Creatine for better absorbtion)

Cell Tech= Junk (Doesn't give much you much energy, expensive tastes horrible

And yes I think the loading stages are bullshit and I usually ignore them if I use a priduct that reccomends to start out with a certain amount because I know what my body can handle.
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote