MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tim Kennedy gets Rafael Natal at UFC's 'Fight for the Troops 3'

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
ReptilianSlayer
Bantamweight

ReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
I like the matchup. Kennedy will be the favorite but Natal should have some tools that could find him a win in Tim's game. Natal hasn't looked terrible this year, he will be going for his forth win of 2013, but Kennedy is a definite step up in comp over his last three opponents.

Also, keep whatever BS political rhetoric you have in a section where people actually want to discuss them please, as in not MMA discussions. Not the place at all.
I don't necessarily see what's wrong with posting about the military in a thread about a fight for the troops card.

What about all of the other threads on forums about fighters personal lives and the morality of their decisions? Such as Jon Jones crashing into a lamppost and people debating how much of an asshole he is? That has nothing to do with actual MMA discussion, but plenty of people want to talk about it.

If the mods/admins declare that it is irrelevant to talk about such issues in a "fight for the troops" thread, then that's fair enough.

@Heelhook. How can you support people whilst blindly ignoring the acts of violence they are committing? That's the same as blindly supporting a "president" in uniform for helping to run a country, even though all he/she is doing is destroying the country.

Never blindly support any thing. I support the troops putting down their weapons and returning home to their loving families. I'm not going to blindly support their murder in foreign countries because of a badge and uniform, and neither should any one else.

Doctors destroy health
Lawyers destroy justice
Psychiatrists destroy minds
Major media destroys Information
Religions destroy spirituality
Governments destroy freedom
ReptilianSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote