MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tim Kennedy gets Rafael Natal at UFC's 'Fight for the Troops 3'

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Back to the real topic.

Does anyone think that Kennedy has a better ground game? I'm not a big fan of Kennedy by any means, but I think he is better on the ground. Natal is really overrated imo.

Who does everyone think has the edge in the striking department
Kennedy's last fight really underwhelmed me. I mean, it's gotta' be tough tying to look good fighting a guy with such a significant physical advantage, but it's not like RG was using his reach or anything.
I fully expected Kennedy to paste him in the striking department when I saw that, but it didn't happen.

I have Kennedy winning by decision by being a little more evolved and well-rounded at this point in his MMA career.

If it goes to the ground, I suspect Kennedy isn't going to want to mess around with that BJJ black belt.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote