MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tim Kennedy gets Rafael Natal at UFC's 'Fight for the Troops 3'

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
ReptilianSlayer
Bantamweight

ReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Well you for one are the minority... and rightfully so. The rest of your little rant is so full of mis-information it's not even worth addressing. I'll leave it at that.
It was the minority opinion that black people should have equal rights and be free citizens just a handful of years ago. The majority of people thought it was ok to treat black people as slaves and treat them almost as if they were another species entirely. Only a few years ago was it the MAJORITY opinion and law that black people couldn't be seated on the same bus as white people.

“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.” - Martin Luther King.

The point I'm trying to make is that minority opinion/majority opinion is irrelevant, the only thing that matters is - "is it morally right, is it fair?". People need to start thinking with their own minds and judging with their own conscience instead of letting society structures and norms dictate the rules for them. This is why we have a nation of brainwashed sheep, simply unable to think for themselves.

What does your conscience say about marine soldiers who are ordered by higher up authorities to invade foreign counties and slaughter strangers - strangers on the other side of the world that have been told the EXACT same thing by their leaders and authority. Does your conscience tell you this is right? That this is morale?

I take it you're employed as some kind of law enforcer or have family that work in that arena? There are lots of law enforcers that pursue their careers with good intentions, but the facts of the matter are that the system as a whole is massively corrupt and "authority" is really nothing but a myth which states that certain people have the divine right to rule over others. This has caused so much destruction to humanity for countless years. The belief in "authority" is no more than a blind religious one. The belief in "authority" caused millions of Jews to die in the holocaust, millions to die under Stalin's rule and other notorious authoritative tyrants. All because of soldiers "just following orders" from corrupt authority.

I'm happy to debate this topic sensibly.

Doctors destroy health
Lawyers destroy justice
Psychiatrists destroy minds
Major media destroys Information
Religions destroy spirituality
Governments destroy freedom
ReptilianSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote