MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *Rumour* Chael/Wandy to coach TUF Brazil 3

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Dana:

"People keep asking me if they're going to be the coaches (for TUF Brazil 3). I can't have a Brazilian within 10 feet of Chael Sonnen in America," White said during a press conference in Brazil on Monday. "Imagine bringing Chael Sonnen here for six weeks. I don't think he'd make it."

"I don't have to tell you guys, I stood here what was it a year and a half ago with Anderson (Silva) sitting here, and Chael (Sonnen) sitting here saying horrible things about this country and about the people and about him," White said. "Brazilians do not like Chael Sonnen."