MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - In shape Roy Nelson

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
It does as long as it isn't as much to the point that it slows you down significantly. You can try it out by punching a heavy bag with and without a 3 lbs dumbbell in your hand. 3 lbs won't slow you down, but your punch will be much more powerfull.
I train with weights and big gloves all the time, that's not the same as having thirty pounds of gut hanging off your belly though. I realize subcutaneous fat distributes itself all around your body but it never looked like he had a ton of fat on his arms to me...