MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - In shape Roy Nelson

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #27 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Bah, I think too much is made of his weight. He has better cardio than 90% of the HW's and he was sick when he fought Mir so IDK how you can use that against him.

If he's healthy he can go five rounds and take a beating doing it if he must. He's a good fighter that belongs in the top ten IDK why people as so bias.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote