MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC suspends Ben Rothwell for elevated testosterone

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2013, 09:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Lightweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
Something about this is very wrong...

If he was granted a TRT liscense, and he tested with-in the limits consistantly for weeks prior to the fight, how is it that his levels would jump up after the fight? If I was Ben, I would ask to see the post-fight test results and compare them to the test results leading up to the fight. If he was granted a liscense and he made a considerate effort to make sure he was with-in the legal limits, I dont see why he should be punished, atleast for nine months.

All this assuming, of coarse, that he didn't get Hyperjacked right the before fight took place.
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote