MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alexander Gustafsson Leaves Alliance MMA , Future Training Camps now in Sweden

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Gustafsson Fan
Flyweight

Gustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to allGustafsson Fan is a name known to all
I have many thought about this.

- Gustafsson missed one fight in 2013 due to injury so he wants to have more fights now. However, 3-4 fights a year is exaggerating. I think he does 3 fights in 2014 and then back to 2 fights per year again. The Champs and challengers fight more seldom than low ranked so I cannot make this statement fit for Gus.

- UFC is to blame for this. They should have said to Gus and Phil that they do not have to face each other unless it is for the belt

- UFC paying Gus 30k to show up for a fight, thats one reason he wont move to the states. If he had made tons of money by now he could just buy a house in the USA and move there for a few years.

- I fear Gus quality will stop improving now unfortunately. Again if Gus had more money he could create a big camp and hire great trainers say kick boxers from Holland etc. But he does not have that budget

- This sucks!
Gustafsson Fan is offline   Reply With Quote