MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alexander Gustafsson Leaves Alliance MMA , Future Training Camps now in Sweden

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Gustafsson Fan
Flyweight

Gustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud of
I have many thought about this.

- Gustafsson missed one fight in 2013 due to injury so he wants to have more fights now. However, 3-4 fights a year is exaggerating. I think he does 3 fights in 2014 and then back to 2 fights per year again. The Champs and challengers fight more seldom than low ranked so I cannot make this statement fit for Gus.

- UFC is to blame for this. They should have said to Gus and Phil that they do not have to face each other unless it is for the belt

- UFC paying Gus 30k to show up for a fight, thats one reason he wont move to the states. If he had made tons of money by now he could just buy a house in the USA and move there for a few years.

- I fear Gus quality will stop improving now unfortunately. Again if Gus had more money he could create a big camp and hire great trainers say kick boxers from Holland etc. But he does not have that budget

- This sucks!
Gustafsson Fan is offline   Reply With Quote