MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael says Pettis was ready to throw down when Wanderlei confronted Chael.

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2013, 03:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
- Falcao + his friend vs a group of guys. That was very sad, but an example of what can happen when even regular guys team up on two pro fighters.
The part that sucks is that his friend got the worst of it. Falcao kinda had it coming he got a bit too close to the girl and the tried to smack her or something (Hard to tell) but his friend was just there helping his friend it seemed. Also i noticed the guy with the red jacket that is kinda breaking it up apart in the store is the guy running around and hitting people with the 2x4 lol. Crazy shit. Glad i live in San Jose where that kind of shit is real rare. Hell i stopped hanging out with one of my friends who beat down a dude with a rock. Iv always had a disdain for people bringing weapons into fights.