MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alexander Gustafsson Leaves Alliance MMA , Future Training Camps now in Sweden

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2013, 05:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I'm sure he knows its a bad move for his training. But if he cant afford to train stateside, what choice does he have?

The UFC should be jumping on this and speaking to him. See if they can help. If the main problem is money, the UFC should sort him out. It's not right when a fighter this important to his division has to downgrade their training because of money.

Either way. Good luck to him. He deserves it.
I assure you him beating jon jones and becoming lhw champion will make him more money than losing grappling and footwork skills and staying in sweden with your peak now reached and grappling diminishing every day. It's almost as stupid as phillipou going to a kickboxing camp after being at serra-longos.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote