MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alexander Gustafsson Leaves Alliance MMA , Future Training Camps now in Sweden

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2013, 06:02 AM   #27 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I assure you him beating jon jones and becoming lhw champion will make him more money than losing grappling and footwork skills and staying in sweden with your peak now reached and grappling diminishing every day. It's almost as stupid as phillipou going to a kickboxing camp after being at serra-longos.
Sure. If he won the belt. But right now hes earning $30k to show for a championship bout plus sponsors etc. Ive got no idea how many fights are left on his contract. It could be 5 or more for all we know. If hes paying for top draw training in the US, having to fly back and forth to Sweden 4+ times a year as well as supporting his family, hes not going to be very flush.

I agree with Liddelinenko. He should move to the states with his family. Although if he doesnt, I understand. Them Nords are tied to their motherland in ways most of us mongrels can never understand.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote