MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones vs Teixiera headlines Superbowl UFC 169 PPV, Overeem vs Mir moved to UFC 169 fr

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Sweet. I'll go if I get free tickets again like to Bones-Sonnen. Good main event, and I'll be happy for a big (at least on paper for name value, even though they've been sucking lately) co-main event.

I'm guessing Dana originally hinted it could be Schaub vs Overeem (since he said something may have came up for Schaub), but I'm guessing they balked at it and decided to just push this further?