MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *Rumour* Chael/Wandy to coach TUF Brazil 3

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRifle View Post
I thought this kind of blasphemous talk was banned from the forum by now? These things happened in the long long ago, during the evil times.
Yes, that's true, because nowadays wrestlers train BJJ for their lives and on top of that they overtrain wrestling just to keep the fight standing no matter what.

Seriously, Anderson is the poster boy of this Brazilian wrestling deficiency. He is a Muay Thay fighter, crying out loud and the BJJ he learned down the road granted him sub victories against decorated wrestlers.

Not saying a Brazilian TUF new comer should refuse to be trained by Sonnen in any way. That would be a dumb, dumb move. I watched some videos of Sonnen instructing and I liked a lot. He looks like a passionated intructor with his pupils.