MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #3841 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Got to lvl 50 in Final fantasy A realm Reborn and finished main story before the free monthly trial expires . Amazing game and hit my top 3 FF ranks. 1: ff 7 2: ff 10 3: ff online

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yeah i hit lvl 50 yesterday. But since im level 50 and still have quests left in story mode im waiting till i level up a second class so they can get the exp instead of it going to waste. Im at the part where you fix the enemies armor so u can wear it and sneak in to rescue scion peeps.

After you beat Garuda that cutscene is pretty badass. It would have been even better if they made it that great Square Enix cutscene animation. Imagine Ifrit just getting picked up by his horns! epic.