MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #30876 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Looking into buying some property for my homestead/compound. 30 acres with 2 ponds and a little shack of a house. I've fished one of the ponds and hauled out a dozen 3-4 lb large mouth in less than 45 minutes so I'm guessing it's overstocked.

The other supposedly has catfish in it but who knows. They're both spring fed which is nice after the drought we had this summer and all but the deepest ponds dried up around here.

I should've taken a pic but the bass pond has a 40-50 ft tall hill right next to it that is almost straight down to the water. There are also deer tracks everywhere.

There are 2 outbuildings, one of which has a vehicle lift and the other is more like a shed for mowers and what not.

The best part about it is that my bank has repo'd it from a guy that quit making payments and I might get a decent deal. It's also just what I've been looking for. Fairly close to my work and family, but far enough out of the way and on a dead end road where I won't be bothered by neighbors or cars driving by like I put up with now.

I'll finally be able to build a log cabin, dig a well and root cellar, raise chickens, cattle, plant a huge garden and just live like I was meant to

Sorry for the long post but I'm very excited and hoping it works out.