MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pride Vs Ufc

Thread: Pride Vs Ufc
View Single Post

Old 06-05-2006, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
Pride Vs Ufc

if the ufc champions were to fight he pride champions whitch side would win i would have to go with the ufc on this one even though i feel pride may have better fighters overall the champions of the ufc are pound for found the best fighters in the world i can not see enyone destroyin matt or out striking chuck find me a pride heavyweight who moves like adrei and a middle weight as talented and dominant than frankilin what are you thoughts on this who would you put money on the reason i didnt include syvia even though he is the heavy weight champ is cos adre is gonna knock him off his pedastill on ufc 61
iceman574 is offline   Reply With Quote