MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I Gotta Problem Fellas!!

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2006, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
we'll seing how ive won all my fights on the ground and have done wrestling/submission wrestling for 6 years im pretty good at it.

The best way to avoid this is don't lead with your head as much, also start with shooting for a single leg then switch to a double once u gain control. Also don't be afraid to back out, if he sprawls before your all the way in and you don't even have a leg, twist your hips and back out.

Also when you go for a single leg take down start by shooting with one of your hands (should be the one lined up with his farthest leg). Keep it up around your chin therefor they can't counter ko you and they also can't get a clean choke.

If you have any other questions let me know, also let me know how it works out for ya.
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote