MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #3871 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Something like this lol

It will always be a console in 20 years or 5 and there will always be competition.
Tablets can already play games that look like PS3 games.

In 4-5 years When gamers and developers see that tablets are stronger than the current gen consoles and are producing better graphics/expanding what you can do in games, both groups will start to abandon consoles and head to tablets/phones. MS/Sony/Nintendo isn't going to release a new console every 2-3 years to keep up, nobody is going to buy a new console every couple of years.

I mean it's already happening, most big developers are already producing games on tablets/phones of major franchises, just imagine what will happen when you can go buy a $299-399 tablet that outperforms every console on the market and has a larger user-base.

This is a tablet game, just imagine what tablet games will look like in 5 years, it'll blow the PS4 away, and the PS4 is designed to be a "10 year console" according to Sony.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote