MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFN Oct. 10 Predictions

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2006, 05:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
I heard Josh Burkman is off the card due to an injury. He was supposed to be fighting Tony De Souza (whoever that is). Here's what Josh has on his MySpace:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Burkman on MySpace
"Im outta my fight Oct. 10th on fight night... But its cool, I get surgery friday... I'm gonna let it heal this time so about 6,7 weeks to let it heal and Ill be ready to fight in December- Hopefully they'll let me beat Koshchecks ass or Diego... hmmm, that'd be tight!
Until then come into the gym, opening Sept.30th to the public!!!
27th st gym- come and learn American Whu-hitu, O 4 Shoo!!"
Josh is cocky as hell for some reason. He's ok as a fighter but damn he's gotta mouth. He's fun though cuz he talks to his fans on the internet a lot. And all his interviews he's always real laid back and joking around. But he's pretty cocky.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote