MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Training camps - Mexico?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Yeah there really isn't anything in Mexico, sorry. Pure boxing isn't really my area of expertise.

If you're deadset out of the country tristar is in Montreal, you could learn French. They have dorms, petty strict rules but great pro practices and world class fighters. I was there last year and it was amazing. That's Canada, so slightly cheaper and cost of living is about on par with any city.

Are you going just to train and get fit or are you preparing for a fight? Because when you say training camp I'm thinking you're preparing for a fight, not just trying to get fit. Which is completely fine, just your options maybe different because living in fighter dorms is pretty much reserved for guys in camp.

Something to consider as well is southern California is aka north Mexico. You'll run into just as much Spanish as you would in a tourist area in Mexico or near the border.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by Life B Ez : 10-11-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Life B Ez is offline   Reply With Quote