MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fallon Fox Fights like a girl

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Light Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bison View Post
It typically takes disgusting freaks like Cookie Monster longer to do most things. He probably had to find some pink scissors and a day's worth of Barbara Streisand and Jeffery Star.
So does it take Cookie Monster longer to build a house of cards or butter bread with really hard butter so you have to be careful that it doesn't cut a hole in the bread?

@Cookie Monster to reveal if this is the case or not. I'm not buying that it takes you longer to find your phone at night than it does me. Am I the disgusting freak?

I've watched Art Attack, the classic one mind you, and I'm sure Cookie Monster could easily fashion a pair of pink scissors out of some regular scissors and some crate paper, probably cut out using the original scissors, and maybe some sticky tape. I think you're just talking shit now mate.

On the fight, I'm not going to comment on the difference of the man, woman, or perhaps alien shape-shifter in question, but Fallon looked very amateur, and should considering the small amount of experience he/she/said shape-shifter has had in the sport.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points