MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fallon Fox Fights like a girl

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bison View Post
It typically takes disgusting freaks like Cookie Monster longer to do most things. He probably had to find some pink scissors and a day's worth of Barbara Streisand and Jeffery Star.
So does it take Cookie Monster longer to build a house of cards or butter bread with really hard butter so you have to be careful that it doesn't cut a hole in the bread?

@Cookie Monster to reveal if this is the case or not. I'm not buying that it takes you longer to find your phone at night than it does me. Am I the disgusting freak?

I've watched Art Attack, the classic one mind you, and I'm sure Cookie Monster could easily fashion a pair of pink scissors out of some regular scissors and some crate paper, probably cut out using the original scissors, and maybe some sticky tape. I think you're just talking shit now mate.

On the fight, I'm not going to comment on the difference of the man, woman, or perhaps alien shape-shifter in question, but Fallon looked very amateur, and should considering the small amount of experience he/she/said shape-shifter has had in the sport.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points