MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousimar Palhares released by the UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #233 (permalink)
ReptilianSlayer
Bantamweight

ReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A BallerReptilianSlayer Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
The initial point was most people want to see both of these men get hurt because they are POS with no respect for the sport or it's competitors. So let them give eachother a taste of their own medicine. Let Paul Harris snap Daley's leg and let Daley break Harris' orbital when he comes to apologize. It's not really a serious conversation just 2 POS that happen to be in the same weight class now.
Paul Daley acted in the heat of the moment after three rounds of lying underneath a trash talking blanket. This was the first and only incident we have seen Daley demonstrate unsportsmanlike conduct in MMA.

Palhares has shown his dirty and extremely dangerous antics time and time again in the past, with previous suspensions and even his own manager stating that he is also notorious for holding on for submissions too long and hurting partners in training.

I don't think after Daleys one off incident he can be compared to a man like Palhares - given his reputation. Not excusing Daley, what he did was wrong in the Koscheck fight, I just think it's unfair to label him as a scum bag piece of shit for a one off incident. I've done some incredibly stupid things myself in the heat of the moment with the reptilian brain in full over drive.

Doctors destroy health
Lawyers destroy justice
Psychiatrists destroy minds
Major media destroys Information
Religions destroy spirituality
Governments destroy freedom
ReptilianSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote