MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousimar Palhares released by the UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #237 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilianSlayer View Post
Ok, missing wait, that's fair enough, it's unsportsmanlike and inexcusable. How ever, I thought we were rather talking about incidents which involved violence after a bout has been closed. Also, there are plenty of fighters that miss weight, so this isn't some kind of isolated incident. The likes of Anthony Johnson and Thiago Alves spring to mind. I I think Anthony Johnson missed weight more times than Paul Daley, but I could be wrong.

So in your opinion, all fighters who miss weight occasionaly are also scum bags and pieces of shit? This isn't just isolated to Paul Daley?

Also, I notice you have Hendo in your sig who has attested to using TRT himself. Is that in your eyes not an unsportsmanlike decision? I think using a performance enhancers are worse than missing weight, but that's just an opinion.
I'm pretty sure Daley has actually missed weight more then Alves and Johnson combined, not positive but pretty sure. Check this out. He missed weight 5 times in a 11 fight span.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/02/2...e-in-11-fights
That's nearly 50%. A big F-you to his opponent every time. Pretty unprofessional.

I'm not saying I agree with TRT but Hendo just takes advantage of the rules currently in place.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote