MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #3880 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
I've been seeing that everywhere but didn't realize it was by Tell Tale. How long was the first episode?
It was about 2.5 hours or so. Felt long enough to satisfy, but the game has more action than TWD, it's more aggressive, violent (yes more violent than TWD when considering it's not a zombie game), it's just all around more mature and fast paced, thus when it ends you feel like you're just getting started as there's no drag moments.

It's a good length, it's just so good and paced so well that you wish it was longer. I reccomend the PC version to avoid slowdown problems, as the console versions have the same lag problem to them as TWD console versions had.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote