MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ‘Rampage vs. Tito’ Ticket Sales Confirm That Bellator Is Pretty Much F*cked, You Guys

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I'm not apologizing for my response as I don't see any problem with it. A shot was fired my way by some ignorant poster and I responded.
I don't really care who said what first. This isn't the 3rd grade and people should be old enough to know that it doesn't fly anymore.

This is your only warning since now you have once again insulted someone. Another insult and you will be infracted. After that, it will be a ban.

That goes for everyone. If you can't get along here without insulting people then you don't need to be here.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote