MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ‘Rampage vs. Tito’ Ticket Sales Confirm That Bellator Is Pretty Much F*cked, You Guys

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I haven't seen the other comments around here you are referring to but I think you are overreacting taking it out on me. I've been actively posting all day until someone directly came at me for no reason. But seems like I'm taking some heat for something done elsewhere not by me. I won't insult him again because I like posting here. But I think threatening to ban me is going a bit far.
1. My first post was a general statement to both of you, not just you. And then you quoted me and threw another insult right after I said to stop insulting people.

2. I also didn't say I was going to flat out ban you. I gave you a verbal warning, said if it didn't stop it would be an infraction and anything further than that would be a ban.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote