MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ‘Rampage vs. Tito’ Ticket Sales Confirm That Bellator Is Pretty Much F*cked, You Guys

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #30 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
When people who straight up don't even watch Bellator and will tell you that arrive in threads like this for no other reason then to talk down about what is happening outside the UFC in the world of MMA, I observe an opinion that might of been formed out of ignorance. I think that can lead to problems with some who don't like people communicating what they observe in these types of conversations contributions on the matter.
Whenever I watch bellator I tend to agree with Trix. Same thing with strikeforce, they had entertaining cards but it was mainly due to the drastic mismatches in skills. Not to say one guy was awful and the other a world beater, more both org. Outside of the ufc are filled with one dimensional fighters, so matching a striker with no bjj against a black belt, so it is more likely there will be a finish regardless of who wins, either a take down and sub or a KO.

I've said this before as well, I often feel like bellator is a clear down grade in product, not just the fighters either but just the whole thing, it feels very much like the ufc did not too long ago, with all the blood spats and nu-metal. It's still seems to be catering to the just bleed casual fan, ironically, it is only generally getting the hardcore.

I enjoy bellator but honestly sometimes I feel like the production is higher on an axis Tv show like mfc. WSOF is not too bad either, though it doesn't really have the highest sample size.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App