MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF Tate vs Rousey LiVE discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #166 (permalink)
tommydaone
Bantamweight

tommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level now
Dunno why Dana was removing all the posters, guess from filming he has realised what a baby Ronda is. As this series progresses my hatred for her grows stronger.

If anything she was being racist for associating the monobrow thing with being Armenian, it's all just a bit of banter and she overreacts so much it's ridiculous. Extra bitch points for Rousey for flipping off Miesha every time she goes to shake her hand after their team members have fought.

I really hope Miesha finds a way to smash that stuck up cow, even typing this is making me angry!
tommydaone is offline   Reply With Quote