MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF Tate vs Rousey LiVE discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #168 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of Knowledge
The whole thing was weird, I would think Dana has "People" for that and would not have had to climb around taking down pictures himself. So they obviously wanted him to do it so they could get it on camera. Why, I don't really get.

Also I get being mad that they make fun of your coach, but I really get annoyed at the people that go right to that's racist rant. It wasn't about all Armenians it was about one Armenian that has no sense of humor. One they knew they could piss off. That was really quite tame as far as pranks go. All the crap that has been done on that show over the years and this is the prank he wants to stop. They had a guy spouge in someone's food one season, for god's sake.