MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF Tate vs Rousey LiVE discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #171 (permalink)
js9234
Featherweight

js9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant future
She is very weak minded. She is a good athlete but as a person she has serious self esteem issues among other things. I agree that she's emotional and wears her heart on her sleeve but when you're such a crazy, bitter, bitchy person it's not a good thing. That's why she has lost a lot of fans during the show. Her true colors have shown through. I was excited to see her on the show but once I saw how she is, I lost all respect for her and can't wait till she loses to teach her some humility and maybe she'll realize how she is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
Yeah, because lots of weak minded people win olympic medals and world championship belts.

She's emotional and very passionate and wears her heart on her sleeve.
js9234 is offline   Reply With Quote