MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 75: Quinton Jackson vs. Dan Henderson

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2007, 03:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sambo King
MMA Fanatic

Sambo King has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing>MMA
That is why you are dumb ass. If I say I'm the baddest Christian around doesn't mean I'm racist. Your just one of those America rules ***ots go get your flag hats, flag shirts, and flag boxers on.
What does Christianity have to do with it? Christianity is a religion, not a heritage. Anyone can become a Christian no matter what their ancestry is. If someone asked me "So what's your background?, I would say American" That is what comes to mind. I wouldn't say white anglo saxon protestant because then it would mean that I identify myself with an exclusive group of people. It would infer that I believe they are a special people beyond any other group and that this group of people needs to inherit the earth. Can you see how people might be threatened by this?