MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 75: Quinton Jackson vs. Dan Henderson
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Sambo King
MMA Fanatic
Originally Posted by Boxing>MMA
That is why you are dumb ass. If I say I'm the baddest Christian around doesn't mean I'm racist. Your just one of those America rules ***ots go get your flag hats, flag shirts, and flag boxers on.
What does Christianity have to do with it? Christianity is a religion, not a heritage. Anyone can become a Christian no matter what their ancestry is. If someone asked me "So what's your background?, I would say American" That is what comes to mind. I wouldn't say white anglo saxon protestant because then it would mean that I identify myself with an exclusive group of people. It would infer that I believe they are a special people beyond any other group and that this group of people needs to inherit the earth. Can you see how people might be threatened by this?

My Profile Picture shows Fedor with the UFC Championship Belt slung over his shoulder. I had to travel to the future to get this photo.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome