MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC discussion from the past 6

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2007, 01:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wise
Chocolate City
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Ive never really liked Ken but I still think hes done alot to help make the sport more popular. His feud with Tito I would say probably brought in more fans to the UFC then any other rivalry ever. I really hope he doesnt come back to fight though. I understand the warrior spirit but his knees are terrible now and I dont want to see another legend like Sakuraba running around only able to beat scrubs and just getting stomped by any young talent. Say it with me 3 times Ken, I am not Randy Couture, I am not Randy Couture, I am not Randy Couture.