MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Growth and Expansion of UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2013, 12:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
SmackyBear
Bantamweight

SmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For Greatness
I have to spread some rep around before repping you again.

Good thread about an interesting subject. I'd love to get a good look at the UFC's revenues and expenses by region. But that's probably not happening anytime soon.

Personally, I like the trends of more events, more free events, and more international markets, though the time change is sometimes a bummer. I wonder how many events there will be in five years, and just what the breakdown will be.