MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ‘Rampage vs. Tito’ Ticket Sales Confirm That Bellator Is Pretty Much F*cked, You Guys

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #45 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
If a replacement and Rampage are willing to compete then Chandler vs Alverez can be bumped to the main event, Curran v Straus and Lawal v Newton can also be pushed up like almost everyone in this thread desired to be the case since people here like good fights over drama/hype and names. Problem is 205 is one of the thinnest divsions in MMA today. Janitor, Paul Buenatello, Luis Cain, Joey Beltran, Trevor Prangley and Jason Brillz are viable and available options, but a fight at this stage with any of them short of Prangley might have to be HW. I'd be more inerested in Frank Shrock coming back now that his braces are off then Ken stepping in here. Mo Lawal vs Rampage... If they make that happen I'll probably get banned from this site.

Last edited by GDPofDRB : 10-25-2013 at 05:34 PM.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote