MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #3932 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I also played Hearthstone and my main gripe with it is that its simply too simple. Its like a card game for people who like things easy. Which seeing as how its made by blizzard i totally understand. But the one thing i like about card games is there being tons of strategy and complexity.

Thats pretty much what was going on through my head as i was playing.

That said if you like the game and have fun playing. Who cares about anything else. But yeah when u have some extra time i do think you should check out Infinity Wars.
Suits me perfectly lol. I have pretty much no prior experience with tcg's other than a bit of yugioh/pokemon as a kid and a very small amount of mtg. So I could use a simple one to get me going.

Sig Credit: M.C

HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote