MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #3932 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I also played Hearthstone and my main gripe with it is that its simply too simple. Its like a card game for people who like things easy. Which seeing as how its made by blizzard i totally understand. But the one thing i like about card games is there being tons of strategy and complexity.

Thats pretty much what was going on through my head as i was playing.

That said if you like the game and have fun playing. Who cares about anything else. But yeah when u have some extra time i do think you should check out Infinity Wars.
Suits me perfectly lol. I have pretty much no prior experience with tcg's other than a bit of yugioh/pokemon as a kid and a very small amount of mtg. So I could use a simple one to get me going.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote