MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My new sessions

Thread: My new sessions
View Single Post

Old 10-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
That's what muay thai is. What more do you want? 4/5 combos a class is a lot, highly doubtful anyone is getting enough reps unless classes are two hours. In an advanced class you will do far fewer combos and way more reps and most likely way more "cardio" that cardio is actually body conditioning.

I guess I'm not sure what you're problem with the class is. What are you meaning by devastating tecnique? You want to learn elbows or flying knees spinning attacks?

And my final comment, if holding the mitts is awkward for you, you are simply not ready for an advanced class. All you will do is frustrate someone if you can't hold. If you can't hold for the drills in your sleep you need to stay in that class until you can. That will make you a better training partner and make your timing and spacing better.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by Life B Ez : 10-27-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Life B Ez is offline   Reply With Quote