MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My new sessions

Thread: My new sessions
View Single Post

Old 10-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sharon
Flyweight

Sharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level now
I had meant to say thai pads, El Bresko. Sorry, not focus mitts. Sorry for the confusing.

If by a 'real muay thai gym' you mean a gym specifically geared towards muay thai then no, I am not in a muay thai gym, i'm in a MMA gym with a emphasis on BJJ. It's 60% BJJ and the rest striking arts. The muay thai instructor has had extensive experience in muay thai having trained and competed in thailand, so it's not like he is a poser or something. This is a REAL camp, not some boxercise class.

By devasting technique Life B I guess I mean I want to learn more about clinch fighting, but a teammate told me that I would have to go to the 'intermediate or advanced' classes for that. I don't seen why a beginner can't be taught the clinch??

That said, I think you guys are right. I think the point in muay thai/boxing is to drill drill so everything becomes natural and second nature and I will stick witht that for the time being.
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote