MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Robert Drysdale denied UFC 167 license due to elevated T/E ratio

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONJRF View Post
You say it doesnt affect you and it probably doesnt but you may not even know its affecting you unless you tried TRT. I mean you may not even know what your missing or that your energy level would be way higher think of when you were in highschool.
Very true, and a solid argument. I do sometimes wonder if I had this when I was younger as it always took me a significant amount of time for my growth spurts and for muscle development, but energy was never a problem. My parents wanted me to have less of it as it was, and my wife enjoys the fact that I can run the boys out so they go to sleep at night.

I have thought about treatment and while TRT is a possible candidate, the other is basically a steroid cream you rub on your junk. I have been thinking about going to the gym to try and keep healthy so I can keep running with my boys, so why not? Maybe it will give me a Vitor like revitalization?
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote