MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Robert Drysdale denied UFC 167 license due to elevated T/E ratio
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by JASONJRF View Post
You say it doesnt affect you and it probably doesnt but you may not even know its affecting you unless you tried TRT. I mean you may not even know what your missing or that your energy level would be way higher think of when you were in highschool.
Very true, and a solid argument. I do sometimes wonder if I had this when I was younger as it always took me a significant amount of time for my growth spurts and for muscle development, but energy was never a problem. My parents wanted me to have less of it as it was, and my wife enjoys the fact that I can run the boys out so they go to sleep at night.

I have thought about treatment and while TRT is a possible candidate, the other is basically a steroid cream you rub on your junk. I have been thinking about going to the gym to try and keep healthy so I can keep running with my boys, so why not? Maybe it will give me a Vitor like revitalization?
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome