MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Member Tattoos / Tats / Ink Pictures

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2013, 08:01 AM   #268 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I'm always curious as to what the symbolism is behind each artwork...

2 of diamond card
hour glass
XXX
clock pointing to 9
Dice
The Owl
haha, there are so many things in it that mean stuff. There is also a fair bit of it that means nothing, but i just liked the designs.

The cards (2 of diamonds, 8 of hearts, 8 of spades) spell out my wedding Date. 2nd of August 2008.

The hour glass and the clock associated with it point to the time I was born.

I have a diamond with the Letter 'J' in it. That's my wifes initial.

The scripture with the dates are the birth dates of my 2 kids.

I have a number of scrolls floating around it that tally up all of the birth years of my brothers and sisters.

The XXX bottle has a tag hanging from it with 'No.4' written on it. Number 4 is my lucky number, my 'poison' if you will.

I have loads of stuff in there, a lot of which I dont remember I have hahaha.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote