MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Joey Beltran vs Rampage Jackson for Bellator 108

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Oh, my mistake, I thought it was a PPV.

Even so, their title fights should be headlining cards, not washed up over the hill ex UFC fighters.

Bellator have been taking the kind of shit they deserve. Imagine the back lash if the UFC put on something like this with a title fight further down the card. There'd be hell on.
The UFC has done it's fair share of similar things just like I mentioned earlier. You guys are overreacting big time. How LOL was it when Chael Sonnen was given a UFC LHW title shot coming off a MW loss with 0 wins at LHW in the UFC? He didn't even have the former Champion label to help the argument like someone like Vitor did. Kimbo Slice was on 2 UFC main cards and used for ratings for an entire TUF season. James Toney was given 500K to co-headline a UFC card. The UFC has done the gimmick shit plenty of times. Bellator still puts on quality shows with quality fighters and they are still new to the game and figuring shit out. IMO you guys are being way, way too hard on them.

EDIT:Washed up UFC fighters? Rampage was fighting for the UFC title not long ago and Beltran lost a SD in the UFC just WEEKS ago. Come on now, let's not pretend these guys are some scrubs. Rampage could still be with the UFC if he wanted to be.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote