MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Graphic Contest

Thread: Graphic Contest
View Single Post

Old 11-01-2013, 06:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Graphic Contest

Alright, so I'm feeling a new sig here in the near future, and wanted to make it more fun than me harassing everyone for yet another sig.

So I'll give everyone a month to sign up the winner will get 5million credits, and a internet highfive.

The only rule is that you must pick from this list of fighters, and when you sign up you have to choose which fighter you will be making the sig of. If someone takes a fighter they are no longer available. also I know that a lot of the guys/ladies who do the sig are normal those who are already rich, so if you want you can choose to give the credits to some poor poster like cookie monster or some shiz.

Rustam Khabilov
Michael Bisping - Spite
G-sot
Shinya Aoki Toxic
Katsunori Kikuno
Hector Lombard - Toxic
Jake Shields -BrianRClover
Satoru Kitaoka
Kyung Ho Kang
Rafael Dos Anjos - OU
Hyun Gyu Lim
Robert Whittaker - Killz
Bae Young Kwon
Jeff Monson - HitOrGetHit

I'll add more fighters if i get more than this list, though I'm assuming no one will really bother hah

Sig Credit - Killz
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote